There are many areas in the selling process that salespeople say they believe are not challenging, but that buyers say salespeople are not very effective at.
That's according to a report from RAIN Group, which was based on data from surveys of sellers and buyers.
An infographic (below) looks at findings from the research.
Specifically, it explores five areas where there's a significant gap between sellers' self-confidence and buyers' dissatisfaction: communicating value, bringing ideas, leading through needs discovery, negotiating deals, and making the ROI case.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Stop Trying to Measure Everything, Use an Outcome-Focused Lens Instead
- Strategic Alliances: Benefits and Risks
- Empathy in Marketing: A B2B Gamechanger
- Market Research for B2B Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Your Evolving Value Proposition: How to Recognize It and Get Ahead of Agency Competitors
- How to Harness the Power of SMS Marketing: A Guide to Best-Practices