Leading potential customers from awareness to purchase requires skillful strategy and execution.
The foundation of success is understanding people's mindsets at each stage and delivering the content/experiences that are most useful at that stage.
An infographic (below) from Giraffe Social Media looks at what your audiences want at each stage of the buyer's journey and how to meet those needs.
For each stage it looks at people's mindsets, what your primary goal should be, and sample content types.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Key to Thriving Digital Communities: Love Thy Neighbor
- B2B Multichannel Marketing: Top Channels, Trends, and Challenges
- How to Nurture Your Marketing Message [Infographic]
- Digital Marketing for Biotech Companies: From Clinical Trials to Clicks
- Undivided Attention: A Key Benefit of Traditional Mail Marketing
- B2B Branding, Stories, Social Efforts, and Disruptive Innovation for Your Company | Marketing Smarts Live Show