Employers are increasingly looking to hire Gen Z workers: The cohort is expected to constitute 30% of the workforce by 2030.
However, many businesses struggle with Gen Z candidates' reneging on job offers or accepting roles and then quitting relatively quickly.
An infographic (below) from Abode explores data points and best-practices related to successfully hiring and retaining Gen Z talent.
It looks at how employers can get and keep Gen Z workers by focusing on a few key areas such as establishing clear expectations, fostering genuine transparency, and nurturing meaningful connections.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Management:
- Better Together: The Importance of Aligning Sales and Marketing Teams
- Sales and Marketing Alignment Insights, Strategies, and Success Indicators: Matt Heinz on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Job Seekers Lying About Their AI Skills?
- Reduce Friction With a Yearend Marketing Road Map for Smooth Sailing in 2024
- How to Build a Great Marketing Team in 2023 | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Employee Engagement Strategies for Remarkable Experiences and Effective Onboarding: Joey Coleman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]