Which search queries about marketing deliver the greatest share of results linked to malware?
To find out, Beyond Identity compiled a list of common marketing-related terms, ran a Google search for each, and then looked at what share of the top 50 results linked to sites associated with malware.
"How to market on Instagram" is the marketing-related term with the greatest malware risk, the researchers found.
An infographic (below) covers findings from the research.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Market Research for B2B Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Your Evolving Value Proposition: How to Recognize It and Get Ahead of Agency Competitors
- How to Harness the Power of SMS Marketing: A Guide to Best-Practices
- The State of Digital Marketing for the Manufacturing Industry [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Shift to Buying Groups in Three Months or Less
- Direct Mail Marketing's Top Advantages and Challenges