Which search queries about marketing deliver the greatest share of results linked to malware?
To find out, Beyond Identity compiled a list of common marketing-related terms, ran a Google search for each, and then looked at what share of the top 50 results linked to sites associated with malware.
"How to market on Instagram" is the marketing-related term with the greatest malware risk, the researchers found.
An infographic (below) covers findings from the research.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Maximizing Your B2B Marketing Budget: Recession Strategies and Tips | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How Texting Can Deliver Value for Businesses [Infographic]
- The Key to Thriving Digital Communities: Love Thy Neighbor
- B2B Multichannel Marketing: Top Channels, Trends, and Challenges
- How to Nurture Your Marketing Message [Infographic]
- Digital Marketing for Biotech Companies: From Clinical Trials to Clicks