Marketers know that customer relationship management (CRM) systems can be vital for sales and customer experience programs.
But what about for content marketing programs?
An infographic (below) from Brafton explores how CRM software can power stronger and more successful content marketing strategies.
Specifically, it looks at four key benefits that a CRM can deliver: better targeting, more advanced lead generation, more intuitive audience segmentation, and more comprehensive metrics.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- B2B Content Promotion in 2023: Channel and Format Trends
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Stop the Churn: Why Less Is More in B2B Content Marketing
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Steps to Stronger B2B Case Studies | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Nine Strategic Content Repurposing Tips