Some 70% of workers say they're not currently looking for a new job, and most (51%) say they're staying put because of work-life balance.
That's according to a survey of 522 employees conducted by B2B reviews.
An infographic (below) summarizes key findings from the research.
It looks at how long workers plan to stay at their current jobs as well as the top reasons why they're staying where they are.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Development:
- What Top Salespeople Do Differently Across the Sales Cycle [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Know If They've Chosen the Right Career | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Top Skills Among B2B Marketers on LinkedIn
- The Average Tenure of CMOs at Big Companies
- How to Authentically Brand Yourself in a Digital World | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Digital Marketing Jobs That Will Be Disrupted Most by AI