What makes software-as-a-service (SaaS) website landing pages successful?
Three qualities of high-performing pages are that they tend to avoid tech jargon, they provide compelling visuals, and they use different kinds of social proof.
That's according to an infographic (below) from Instapage.
It looks at why each of those three qualities make SaaS landing pages successful and how marketers can execute on each.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- How Slow Website Load Times Impact Your Business [Infographic]
- Speed It Up: What Frustrates Business Website Visitors
- 12 'Dark Patterns' That Websites Use to Trick Visitors [Infographic]
- What B2B Buyers Want From Vendor Chatbots
- The Ultimate Checklist of What Every Website Needs [Infographic]
- The Mind-Boggling Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]