Some 62% of people say they would not use a business if they found incorrect information about it online.
That's according to a survey conducted by BrightLocal of a representative sample of 1,138 Americans. Respondents were asked about how they interact with local/small business listings online.
An infographic (below) covers key findings from the research.
It looks at which types of incorrect business information people tend to encounter online and how much of a problem fake business listings are.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Key to Thriving Digital Communities: Love Thy Neighbor
- B2B Multichannel Marketing: Top Channels, Trends, and Challenges
- How to Nurture Your Marketing Message [Infographic]
- Digital Marketing for Biotech Companies: From Clinical Trials to Clicks
- Undivided Attention: A Key Benefit of Traditional Mail Marketing
- B2B Branding, Stories, Social Efforts, and Disruptive Innovation for Your Company | Marketing Smarts Live Show