Furniture retailer IKEA has one of the most recognizable and well-liked brands in the world.
What are the secrets to the company's marketing success? And what can marketers learn from its strategy?
An infographic (below) from Brafton looks at elements of IKEA's approach that marketers across industries can potentially apply to their own efforts.
Specifically, it delves into seven tactics: having a creative and consistent brand theme, focusing on returning customers, taking risks with branded content, considering the ideal staging when showcasing products, emphasizing sustainability, capturing the attention of influencers, and embracing VR experiences.
Check out the infographic:
marketing strategy infographic" />
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Martech 2024: Three Trend Predictions
- Fundamental Change Is Coming to B2B Marketing in 2024
- Knuckle Down in 2024: Three Predictions for Tough B2B Marketers
- Do More With Less: Six Smart Ways to Balance Brand & Demand to Drive Growth in Tough Times
- What to Keep In-House and When to Use an Agency: A Four-Part Decision Framework
- B2B Marketing Budget and Spend Trends for 2024