Three quarters of MBA holders say they feel prepared for emerging technologies following their program.
However, 88% of MBA grads say they feel current MBA programs need to be updated for the digital era.
That's according to a survey of 561 MBA holders conducted by UTS Online.
An infographic (below) looks at key findings from the research, including how well prepared graduates with different MBA concentrations feel for emerging technologies and which technologies MBA holders think will have the biggest impact in the next five to 10 years.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Development:
- Top 10 Phrases Americans Most Regret Using at Work and in Personal Relationships
- How to Be a Gritty Marketer: Leverage Failure in the Search for Mastery
- Salary Trends for US Digital Marketers
- Which Hogwarts House Do Marketers Belong To? [Infographic]
- Why B2B Marketers and Executives Need Personal Branding | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- 2024 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions