Have you ever wondered which Harry Potter house fits you best as a marketer?
If so, you're in luck.
An infographic (below) from Media Update covers whether you're more Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff.
Specifically, it looks at how four key traits of great marketers—bravery, ambition, intelligence, and empathy—correspond to each house.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Development:
- Top 10 Phrases Americans Most Regret Using at Work and in Personal Relationships
- How to Be a Gritty Marketer: Leverage Failure in the Search for Mastery
- Salary Trends for US Digital Marketers
- Why B2B Marketers and Executives Need Personal Branding | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- 2024 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions
- Are MBAs Prepared for Emerging Technologies? [Infographic]