Evergreen content—content that is continuously relevant—is essential for maintaining steady engagement and connecting with audiences over long periods of time.
What makes it so powerful? And how can you create it?
An infographic (below) from Media Update covers what marketers need to know.
It looks at what evergreen content is, how to find evergreen topics, and best practices for writing evergreen content.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- How Repurposing Content Benefits Small Businesses
- Content Speaks, but Data Listens: How to Optimize Your Content Strategy
- Four B2B Content Types and When to Use Them in the Buyer's Journey
- 100 Persona Characters Marketers Can Use to Define Brand Voice [Infographic]
- Four Tips to Help You Find Your Optimum Content-Marketing Mix
- Developing a Content and Social Strategy to Foster Thought Leadership | Marketing Smarts Live Show