Topic: Student Questions
Qs About Competitor Audit Analysis
- Marketing Research
- Companies Changed The Strategy Based On Research
- Marketing Targeting Stragety Of A Music Band
- Trade Show Actions
- Blackpink - Strengths And Weaknesses
- Final Year University Dissertation Question Help!
- Dissertation Ideas Based On Interests
- I Need A Tagline For Vegan Brand
- Unique Raising Awareness Concert Name
- Search more Know-How Exchange Q&A
Top 25 Experts
- mgoodman 36,279 points
- Gary Bloomer 32,126 points
- Jay Hamilton-Roth 28,001 points
- Peter (henna gaijin) 23,778 points
- Carl Crawford 22,363 points
- wnelson 21,503 points
- Chris Blackman 10,081 points
- Pepper Blue 8,859 points
- SRyan ;] 8,290 points
- Blaine Wilkerson 7,890 points
- steven.alker 6,430 points
- SteveByrneMarketing 6,267 points
- telemoxie 6,160 points
- bobhogg 4,824 points
- MANSING 4,819 points
- Levon 4,419 points
- Mushfique Manzoor 4,218 points
- Corpcommer 3,952 points
- koen.h.pauwels 2,865 points
Where can I find price level in Marketline Advantage?
Does price level refer to the price of goods of the company? Do you consider average price of the goods in the market relevant to the competitor audit?
How do I make a Competitive strength assessment?
You said analyze strategy from data, but isn’t it just an assumption? If they do not state that as strategy? Or do you recommend to used data from other source online?
Market Leader(Research and development),Market challenger: Marketing (dominating share of voice),Market follower (Me too products), Market nicher (Stay in their niche to avoid confrontation)
Which kind of information do I need to determine those?
When analysing competitot types such as laid back(Slow reaction, may believe they have loyal costumers,may feel safe, may lack funds to react), Selective(Only reacts to certain attacks, may respond to price cuts, but not to adverting expenditure), Tiger(Aggressive, reactsto all attacks), Stochastic (Unpredictable).
Reaction to which kind of attacks are they talking about? How do we know the speed and how they reacted? Which kind of information, and where do you recommend to find it?
When the number of deals is 2 and the value is 0 , what does it mean?
Thank you very much for your help in advance.
Thank you very much for your help.