The 5 Biggest Measurement Strategy Failures and How to Avoid Them
Developing a strategy can be overwhelming—especially when it's a measurement strategy. Katie Robbert will walk you through the 5P framework that will give you the tools to be successful every time.
- The 5Ps of change management
- Ways to effectively solicit feedback from your stakeholders
- Actionable steps for avoiding measurement failure
Katie is an authority on high-stakes, "no mistakes" data and compliance and governance. As a co-founder and the CEO of Trust Insights, she sets overall strategy and oversees company growth. Prior to Trust Insights, she built and grew multimillion-dollar lines of business in marketing technology, pharmaceuticals, and healthcare.
How to Prove ROI for Your Total Event Program
Lead-generating marketers are always plotting ways to meet and exceed lead targets, convert leads, and prove their impact—and events are a reliably strong channel for doing all those things. But tracking data and proving ROI across a total event program composed of multiple event formats (in-person, virtual, hybrid) and varying event types (tradeshows, user conferences, etc.) is tough.
This session will help to demystify the math and help you understand, calculate, and communicate the ROI for your total event program.
- Best-in-class processes you can apply to your total event program
- How to activate the right leads with event engagement scoring
- Ways to use event tech to help you prove event impact
Patrick is the SVP and CMO of Cvent. He leads a global team of hundreds of marketers who build brand awareness and drive demand for Cvent's solutions, including its event marketing and management platform.
Myllisa is the Senior Director of Demand Generation for the Event Cloud at Cvent. With 20+ years of experience in communications and marketing, she is a technical marketer who has a unique approach to combining new media channels with traditional marketing tactics to reach customers and prospects in a meaningful way.
Attribution Done Right: How to Prove the Real Value of Marketing
Ever been frustrated trying to prove the value of your marketing spend?
Let's face it... attribution reporting is hard. Marketers aren't always sure which models to use, which tools are best, or which KPIs will show the true value of their marketing activities.
So how about ditching those attribution models and throwing out that ROI calculator?
Join this session with Marketing Operations Specialist Moni Oloyede to learn the best and most accurate reporting structures to prove marketing ROI.
- Why ROI tracking fails (and is often misguided)
- How you can track marketing return on investment without a complex attribution model
- How to identify the metrics you really need for tracking marketing impact
Moni is a marketing operations specialist who's worked with Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot, and ExactTarget, and she is an award-winner and presenter for both Marketo and Eloqua. Moni's expertise focuses on integrated marketing—establishing digital presence through SEO/SEM, the demand generation process, and website optimization.
- Date: September 16, 2022
- Sessions: 3 presentations by top industry experts
- Length: 45 minutes per session
- Topic: Events, Metrics & Measurement
- Price: $0