From Attribution to Action: Smart Use of Marketing Data
In today's data-driven world, having access to vast amounts of information is no longer enough. Because the unfortunate truth is... when making data-driven decisions we're still winging it much of the time.
In this session, TrustInsights.ai Chief Data Scientist Christopher S. Penn will share his proven approaches for making smart, data-driven decisions that drive real impact, including how to identify the critical data points that really matter.
- The secrets to being truly data-driven and making data-driven decisions
- Three simple yet effective ways to turn data into actionable insights
- Tips to navigate the complex landscape of stakeholders and their data-related questions
Chris is a recognized thought leader, best-selling author, and keynote speaker who has shaped Google Analytics adoption, data-driven marketing, modern email marketing, and AI in marketing. He's also a co-host of the Marketing Over Coffee podcast.
How to Build a High-Quality First Party Data Foundation in a Dynamic Digital Environment
Marketing and analytics professionals have access to massive amounts of customer data, yet they often struggle to cohesively collect it, connect it, and analyze it in a way that leads to better customer engagement and meaningful insights.
Discover a better way in this session.
- The importance of connected, high-quality data for creating an impactful customer experience
- The role of first-party data in the ability to provide a predictive, comprehensive information on the customer journey
- Key examples of how industry leaders are putting this high-quality first-party data approach into practice at their own organizations
Matt is the director of product marketing at Tealium. He has 15+ years of strategic marketing experience across both traditional and digital marketing channels. His experience spans various industries—both client-side and at consultancies.
The Deadline Is Approaching! Getting Upgraded to GA4
Most Google Analytics users must begin using GA4 on or before July 1 this year. And recently Google announced it would migrate your current Universal Analytics property into GA4 if you yourself haven't done so already.
So, should you be taking advantage of this offer from Google? Join this session to find out. Plus, discover how GA4 will differ from your current Universal Analytics—including whether you'll be able to pull the same reports and data—and find out what the new benefits of GA4 are.
- How to prepare for the GA4 transition for your organization
- Where to find the most important reports
- How to set up new features in GA4 that will be beneficial to your business
Janet is president and CEO of the award-winning digital marketing firm Marketing Mojo and the author of Data-First Marketing: How to Compete and Win in the Age of Analytics. She helps companies large and small to fix their analytics issues.
- Date: On-Demand — Access anytime!
- Sessions: 3 presentations by top industry experts
- Length: 45 minutes per session
- Topic: Martech, Measurement & Analytics
- Price: $0