Lead scoring is one of the most underutilized and incorrectly applied tools in the demand generation marketers' arsenal. Scoring algorithms are often two dimensional, feeding the sales department poor quality leads that simply don't convert.
Join us in this hands-on session to learn how to implement a world class lead scoring strategy for your marketing. And then we'll take you one step further—with progressive profiling to actively update your lead scores.
Suitable for both beginners and more advanced demand gen marketers, this session gives you the crucial know-how to use your own lead scoring system and a strategy for actively profiling your audience.
Bring your current strategy to class (or start from scratch with Kenda), and hone it into a lean, mean lead converting machine.
In this session, you'll learn about:
- The do's (and don'ts) for robust, multidimensional Lead Scoring algorithms
- Why progressive profiling is more useful than an initial lead score—and simple ways to keep your leads progressively profiled
- Identifying a prospect's intent behavior to separate the buyers from the tire-kickers
- Profile building and lead scoring, plus adaptations that may make sense for your market (workbook exercise)
Join Kenda Macdonald for all four sessions of this live, interactive Score, Plan, Convert: Demand Generation Working Webinar Series. Be sure to register for each webinar individually.
Please be ready with your webcam, mic, and workbook so you can participate in class activities.
THIS WEBINAR IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR PRO MEMBERS. UPGRADE TO PRO !
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU GO PRO?
- PRO-exclusive webinars on forward-thinking topics
- Our complete course catalog
- Master Classes
- B2B Forum Online
- A vibrant subscriber-only Facebook group
THIS PRO WEBINAR FEATURES:
Kenda Macdonald is a forensic psychology major, the Demand Generation Consulting Practice Lead at MarketingProfs, and the founder of Automation Ninjas, the UK's leading behavioral automation agency. She's an international public speaker, a multi-award-winning businesswoman, a doting cat mom, and the author of the best-selling Hack the Buyer Brain.