First it was search. Then it was media. Now it is software....
In recent conversations with friendly Google employees, the buzzword is most definitely "software." Make that "collaborative software."
And this is how I know it is true: When my new laptop arrived last week, I was pleased to see that MS Office was already installed (not the case 3 years ago when I last made such a purchase). So the first 24 hours of my laptop ownership were occupied with downloading software from firms that three years ago weren't even in the software business.
Enter Google. Picasa, Desktop, Google Earth, Toolbar–you get the picture. Now that's what I call "share of desktop."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Structure Your Content for Organic Google Rankings: A Proven Process
- The Top Content Marketing-Related Search Queries and Hashtags
- Five Content Marketing Myths Debunked
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)
- Four Human Writing Tips That Will Make Search Bots Smile