First it was search. Then it was media. Now it is software....
In recent conversations with friendly Google employees, the buzzword is most definitely "software." Make that "collaborative software."
And this is how I know it is true: When my new laptop arrived last week, I was pleased to see that MS Office was already installed (not the case 3 years ago when I last made such a purchase). So the first 24 hours of my laptop ownership were occupied with downloading software from firms that three years ago weren't even in the software business.
Enter Google. Picasa, Desktop, Google Earth, Toolbar–you get the picture. Now that's what I call "share of desktop."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Steps for Conducting an Efficient Content Audit and Deriving the Most Value From Your Content
- How to Create High-Converting Descriptions for Your Product Pages
- Top B2B Content Marketing Statistics for Your 2020 Content Strategy [Infographic]
- Seven Ways to Build a Loyal Customer Base With Content Marketing
- The Content Characteristics of High-Performing Blog Posts