Has Second Life peaked? Gartner analyst Steve Prentice recently predicted a drop-off in Second Life hype, followed by a stablization and eventual trend toward sustainable growth in this burgeoning metaverse....
Meanwhile, bloggers and other social media sorts have been debating whether Second Life is so... well, 2006.
Digitas's Greg Verdino suspects that he might have contributed to some extent to the "outing" of Second Life. Today on MarketingProfs, Greg and I chat up his perspective. Greg, who this Thursday leads a virtual tour of Second Life for marketers, gives his take on the opportunities and risks of doing business there.
Read the Q&A here.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 15 Tools to Boost Your YouTube Marketing
- Relationships, Relevance, and Content Marketing for Banks: Shondell Varcianna on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How 'Tangential Content' Can Elevate Your B2B Company's Link-Building
- How to Use Video for Every Stage of the Sales Funnel
- How to Make Product Videos That Actually Drive Sales (Article 1 of 3)