I've been an Evernote beta tester for the couple months or so and I have to say -- love it! I think of it as a box I carry around with me and anything I might want to keep -- I toss in the box. In reality, I am clipping, dragging, e-mailing and pasting content into my Evernote account.
It's easy to access, easy to upload, easy to search and easy to organize. It's ability to capture just about any medium has turned it into my brain...but it is far better than my 45-year-old forget-just-about-everything brain.
If you haven't already seen the demo video, here you go!
If it looks like something you'd like to try, head over their site to sign up! They have a free and premium version.
Wondering how you might use it? Check out Lifehack.com's list.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Tips for Optimizing Your Marketing Videos [Infographic]
- Using Video Testimonials as a Tool for B2B Growth: Alexander Ferguson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Creating Deal-Closing Content: The Pivotal Role of Conversation Intelligence
- The Writing GPS: A Writing Framework That Makes Your Writing Ridiculously Good
- Empowering B2B Marketing Teams With an AI Content Process: May Habib on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2023 B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends