I've been an Evernote beta tester for the couple months or so and I have to say -- love it! I think of it as a box I carry around with me and anything I might want to keep -- I toss in the box. In reality, I am clipping, dragging, e-mailing and pasting content into my Evernote account.
It's easy to access, easy to upload, easy to search and easy to organize. It's ability to capture just about any medium has turned it into my brain...but it is far better than my 45-year-old forget-just-about-everything brain.
If you haven't already seen the demo video, here you go!
If it looks like something you'd like to try, head over their site to sign up! They have a free and premium version.
Wondering how you might use it? Check out Lifehack.com's list.
Continue reading "Evernote Is Now Public" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- 10 Content Marketing Trends to Watch in 2022 [Infographic]
- Convert Prospects With the Power of Case Studies
- How to Add Audio Content to Your Marketing Strategy
- Five Ways to Improve Content Quality Signals on Landing Pages
- Eight Lessons Learned From Giving 100+ Webinars
- The World Is Looking for Thought Leaders. Could You Be One of Them?