Frankly, I'm overwhelmed by all the options available for Internet/interactive/electronic/social media marketing. That's why it's refreshing to see something simple that works.
About a week ago I got an email from my favorite record store. Inside, there was just four lines of text. No images. No flash. No links. No HTML wizardry. No articles on topics of interest.
But those four brief lines of copy spoke to the mutant inside of me. And drove me (and other mutants) to the store.
See how and why this worked:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)
- Four Human Writing Tips That Will Make Search Bots Smile
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges
- 2020 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- How This Fitness Expert Grew Her YouTube Subscriber Count 10X in 3 Years: Lucy Wyndham Read on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]