Frankly, I'm overwhelmed by all the options available for Internet/interactive/electronic/social media marketing. That's why it's refreshing to see something simple that works.
About a week ago I got an email from my favorite record store. Inside, there was just four lines of text. No images. No flash. No links. No HTML wizardry. No articles on topics of interest.
But those four brief lines of copy spoke to the mutant inside of me. And drove me (and other mutants) to the store.
See how and why this worked:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Agile Can Help You Balance Content Quality and Quantity
- Why the Future of Marketing Is Video: 40+ Statistics [Infographic]
- How to Create Buyer-Focused Sales Content That Gets Traction
- 29 Ways to Improve Your Writing Skills and Avoid Content Mediocrity [Infographic]
- How Marketers Would Spend Additional Content Budget