Frankly, I'm overwhelmed by all the options available for Internet/interactive/electronic/social media marketing. That's why it's refreshing to see something simple that works.
About a week ago I got an email from my favorite record store. Inside, there was just four lines of text. No images. No flash. No links. No HTML wizardry. No articles on topics of interest.
But those four brief lines of copy spoke to the mutant inside of me. And drove me (and other mutants) to the store.
See how and why this worked:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z
- How to Create the Right Amount of the Right Type of Content