Frankly, I'm overwhelmed by all the options available for Internet/interactive/electronic/social media marketing. That's why it's refreshing to see something simple that works.
About a week ago I got an email from my favorite record store. Inside, there was just four lines of text. No images. No flash. No links. No HTML wizardry. No articles on topics of interest.
But those four brief lines of copy spoke to the mutant inside of me. And drove me (and other mutants) to the store.
See how and why this worked:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Steps for Conducting an Efficient Content Audit and Deriving the Most Value From Your Content
- How to Create High-Converting Descriptions for Your Product Pages
- Top B2B Content Marketing Statistics for Your 2020 Content Strategy [Infographic]
- Seven Ways to Build a Loyal Customer Base With Content Marketing
- The Content Characteristics of High-Performing Blog Posts