Frankly, I'm overwhelmed by all the options available for Internet/interactive/electronic/social media marketing. That's why it's refreshing to see something simple that works.
About a week ago I got an email from my favorite record store. Inside, there was just four lines of text. No images. No flash. No links. No HTML wizardry. No articles on topics of interest.
But those four brief lines of copy spoke to the mutant inside of me. And drove me (and other mutants) to the store.
See how and why this worked:
Continue reading "Marketing to Mutants" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The 4Es of Video: How to Align Your Marketing Content Strategy With Buyer Expectations
- The State of Video Marketing in 2021 [Infographic]
- 12 Key Digital Content Distribution Channels [Infographic]
- How to Make Your Brand's Storytelling More Compelling
- How to Create a Corporate Video Brief: Use This Easy Template