This week, we introduced a new home page at MarketingProfs.com. Go check it out. I'll wait.
You back? Good. We made the changes to reflect two things: the increasing "daily-ness" of our site, and new regular home for Premium content.
Here's what you see, specifically: MarketingProfs Daily has replaced the rotator in top left column with another box featuring all of our freshest content. Updated several times a day, the top left box contains all the daily content that's published to the site.
To its right, in the top right rotator, you will now see Editors' Premium Picks, which will feature the weekly premium content and premium items available to paid members. The articles that appear in this newsletter appear below the Daily box.
Why'd we make the changes? We hope to increase awareness of our daily content .... in other words, give you a reason to visit the MarketingProfs site outside of Tuesdays, when this newsletter is mailed. The truth is that we publish all kinds of great stuff every day here at MarketingProfs; this new design highlights "What's New Today" much more effectively.
At the same time, in the upper right, we sought to feature Premium content in a specific, regular location, so that visitors will know where to look going forward. I'm not very good at sports analogies, but I guess I'd say it's like giving Premium members a "home plate" on the page: a place to kick off their visit to MarketingProfs.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- ChatGPT: Marketing Dream or Marketing Disaster | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- B2B Content Promotion in 2023: Channel and Format Trends
- The AI Conundrum: Should B2B Communicators Embrace ChatGPT?
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Stop the Churn: Why Less Is More in B2B Content Marketing
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show