In a story in MarketingProfs this week, Claire Coyne asks How Can You Map Social Media to B2B Sales? As it happens, that question also maps nicely to this Thursday’s free webinar on integrating social media into your B2B marketing mix.
Featuring our own Roy Young with a panel of four B2B marketers (including Dave Thomas from SAS, ExactTarget’s Joel Book, Kipp Bodnar from Hubspot, and Carlos Hidalgo, from the Annuitas Group), Shift Your B2B Marketing into High Gear: Lead Management, Social Media & Integration will share expert advice on how to turn more leads into customers.
You'll hear about the latest techniques in lead management and how to integrate social media into your marketing programs to strengthen lead generation and develop closer customer relationships. In other words, you’ll be a realistic picture of what B2B marketers need to do now to drive more sales.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
* How to integrate social prospecting into lead gen strategies including webcasts, events and email drip campaigns;
* Ways to use email—in combination with CRM and social media—to acquire, retain, and expand customer relationships;
* How lead nurturing affects the other areas of lead management including lead planning, lead routing, lead qualification and measurement; and
* the benefits of having a more formalized set of social media recommendations for employees.
What B2B marketer can afford to miss this? Especially at that price?
BONUS! At the end of the live broadcast, we're going to randomly choose one lucky viewer to get a free registration to our B2B Forum in Boston -- a $1,295 value. You must be present at the end of the seminar to win.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Understanding Modern Marketing: Marketing's Evolution and Digital's Impact
- The How and Why of Experiential Marketing: 7 Tips to Do It Right
- The Digital Marketer's Omnichannel Struggle Is Real [Infographic]
- Interactive Content and the Future of Live TV
- The Personality Traits of Top Digital Marketing Influencers