The content universe is wider and broader than many folks imagine. Find out how to expand your content marketing by attending our free Digital Marketing World: Content Marketing virtual conference on March 9, 2012.
- How to develop conversational content for your brand in social media. You can't have a monologue in social media (and if you do, you will suffer a serious backlash from your followers). But how can you use this online conversation for your brand? Is it possible to have authentic online conversations that are optimized for search, appropriate and on brand? (Yes, it is.)
- What marketers can learn from cartoons. Yep, cartoons. As the growing popularity of Pinterest demonstrates, people love to save images and to share those that really speak to them. Marketoonist Tom Fishburne's keynote will inspire you to create content worth sharing (and without having to do hard-selling).
- How to use content to revolutionize your company's sales process. Creating content is only part of the equation for content marketing success. You also need to learn how to share it. In this session, you'll learn about integrating blogs, videos, and other content into your sale process, and more.
As a conference attendee, you also get access to:
- Live, interactive Q&A with conference speakers
- Virtual roundtable discussions covering content marketing trends and best practices
- A fully stocked resource library filled with supplementary takeaway materials
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Five Tips for Making Company-Culture Videos That Captivate Your Customers' Hearts (Article 2 of 3)
- The 10 Most Valuable Global Brands in 2020
- The Most Significant Challenges to B2B Brand-Building
- Brand Guidelines: It's High Time to Revamp How We Create and Use Them
- The Recipe for 'Brand Hysteria': Johnny Cupcakes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]