The content universe is wider and broader than many folks imagine. Find out how to expand your content marketing by attending our free Digital Marketing World: Content Marketing virtual conference on March 9, 2012.
- How to develop conversational content for your brand in social media. You can't have a monologue in social media (and if you do, you will suffer a serious backlash from your followers). But how can you use this online conversation for your brand? Is it possible to have authentic online conversations that are optimized for search, appropriate and on brand? (Yes, it is.)
- What marketers can learn from cartoons. Yep, cartoons. As the growing popularity of Pinterest demonstrates, people love to save images and to share those that really speak to them. Marketoonist Tom Fishburne's keynote will inspire you to create content worth sharing (and without having to do hard-selling).
- How to use content to revolutionize your company's sales process. Creating content is only part of the equation for content marketing success. You also need to learn how to share it. In this session, you'll learn about integrating blogs, videos, and other content into your sale process, and more.
As a conference attendee, you also get access to:
- Live, interactive Q&A with conference speakers
- Virtual roundtable discussions covering content marketing trends and best practices
- A fully stocked resource library filled with supplementary takeaway materials
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Say No to Pandering, Yes to Cause-Aligned Marketing: Katie Martell on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Visual Design: Data-Driven Tactic or Qualitative Strategic Asset?
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Marketers' Branding Strategies
- Brand Elasticity: How Far Can Your Brand Stretch Before It Breaks?
- Bringing Your B2B Brand Into the Digital Age: Kelly Hungerford of Sunstar Global Talks to MarketingProfs [Podcast]