MarketingProfs is kicking off its Smart Marketers Tour 2012 on March 28 in Seattle. And we're inviting you to join us there for our very-first free in-person event.
We're touring to celebrate smart marketers around the country and learn from these fine folks.
Our first stop is at the Seattle Art Museum on March 28 at 6:30 p.m. Join us there for cocktails and entertainment. Then, at 7:15 p.m., you can see us record new episodes of our Marketing Smarts podcast with Ian Lurie (chief curmudgeon at Portent Interactive) and Geoff Livingston (author of Welcome to the Fifth Estate).
You can get the details about the Smart Marketers Tour 2012 and when we're hitting your town at the tour page.
We're superexcited about getting together in person with smart marketers and MarketingProfs folks, so do come and join us in Seattle. We'd love to see you in person!
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Say No to Pandering, Yes to Cause-Aligned Marketing: Katie Martell on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Visual Design: Data-Driven Tactic or Qualitative Strategic Asset?
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Marketers' Branding Strategies
- Brand Elasticity: How Far Can Your Brand Stretch Before It Breaks?
- Bringing Your B2B Brand Into the Digital Age: Kelly Hungerford of Sunstar Global Talks to MarketingProfs [Podcast]