MarketingProfs is kicking off its Smart Marketers Tour 2012 on March 28 in Seattle. And we're inviting you to join us there for our very-first free in-person event.
We're touring to celebrate smart marketers around the country and learn from these fine folks.
Our first stop is at the Seattle Art Museum on March 28 at 6:30 p.m. Join us there for cocktails and entertainment. Then, at 7:15 p.m., you can see us record new episodes of our Marketing Smarts podcast with Ian Lurie (chief curmudgeon at Portent Interactive) and Geoff Livingston (author of Welcome to the Fifth Estate).
You can get the details about the Smart Marketers Tour 2012 and when we're hitting your town at the tour page.
We're superexcited about getting together in person with smart marketers and MarketingProfs folks, so do come and join us in Seattle. We'd love to see you in person!
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Achieve Cultural Velocity (And Why You Need to): Jonah Berger and Stefan Burford on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Secrets to Finding the Perfect Name for Your Brand: Jeremy Miller of 'Sticky Branding' on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 10 Most Valuable Global Brands
- Nine Criteria for an Ironclad Brand Strategy: Lindsay Pedersen on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Brand Marketing vs. Performance Marketing: Finding the Right Balance