Marketing Smarts: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
The 300th Episode of Marketing Smarts: Inaugural Guest Lou Imbriano Returns [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneMarketing Smarts celebrates a major milestone: the 300th episode of the show! To mark the occasion, we bring back our very first guest, Lou Imbriano—strategist, author, and former vice-president and CMO of the New England Patriots.
One You, Lots of Income Streams: 'Entrepreneurial You' Author Dorie Clark on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneAuthor, consultant, coach, and speaker Dorie Clark shares tips from her new book, Entrepreneurial You: Monetize Your Expertise, Create Multiple Income Streams, and Thrive.
Insanely Effective Email Tactics: Nancy Harhut on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneDecision science expert and creative strategist Nancy Harhut shares email secrets from her upcoming B2B Marketing Forum presentation, "9 Insanely Effective Email Tactics You Can Use Tomorrow."
A Novel (Writing) Approach to Marketing: Erik Deckers on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneHumor columnist and marketing expert Erik Deckers discusses creative writing techniques that can improve your content marketing.
60+ Boutique Hotels, 1 Unique Brand: Kathleen Reidenbach of Kimpton on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneKathleen Reidenbach, chief commercial officer for Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, shares lessons in managing a global brand for a hospitality company with more than 60 boutique properties all over the world.
How to Create an Irresistible Game-Day Experience for Your Audience: Vikings CMO Steve LaCroix on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneSteve LaCroix, executive vice-president and chief marketing officer for the Minnesota Vikings NFL football team, discusses how sports marketing has evolved and the importance of enhancing the game-day experience for fans at the stadium.
Marketing Lessons From the Toxic Avenger: B-Movie Maker and Businessman Jeffrey Sass on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneAuthor, speaker, and entertainment business veteran Jeffrey Sass shares marketing lessons from his book, Everything I Know About Business and Marketing, I Learned From THE TOXIC AVENGER: (One Man's Journey to Hell's Kitchen and Back).
Loyalty in the Time of Couponing: Barry Kirk on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneBarry Kirk, vice-president of marketing for Maritz Motivation Solutions, shares tips on developing effective loyalty programs and discusses strategies for building "cult loyalty" for your brand.
How to Become a Merchandising Rock Star: Andrea Syverson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneBranding and merchandising expert Andrea Syverson explains how brands can become merchandising rock stars, how B2B and B2C brands alike can use merchandising to address customer pain points, and how "verbifying" your brand can help you to focus your marketing ...
Special Delivery: Dan Dunn of Paperplanes Discusses Programmatic Direct Mail on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneDan Dunn, founder of programmatic direct mail company Paperplanes, discusses how the shift to digital advertising has opened up valuable opportunities for marketers using direct mail.
Marketing Smarts: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- What Every Marketer Needs to Know About Growth HackingBroadcast on 9/11/2014 with Sean EllisIn this PRO seminar, you'll learn how to align your team and resources to take advantage of the new opportunities that come through growth hacking, as well as how you can put these strategies to work for your business. From finding new areas of opportunity to give you a leg up on your competition, to doubling down on successful channels, you'll walk away with a growth hacking framework that will help energize your marketing and find new wins for your business.
- Running the Gauntlet: Essential Business Lessons to Lead, Drive Change, and Grow ProfitsBroadcast on 1/23/2014 with Jeffrey HayzlettThis PRO seminar, taught by Jeffrey Hayzlett, will reveal how to run and drive change through marketing and business, from getting ready to creating and sustaining momentum.
- How to Use Agile Marketing to Get Measurable ResultsBroadcast on 1/24/2013 with Jim Ewel, Bob CanawayThis PRO seminar will offer busy marketers a new way of doing their jobs that puts the focus on the customer experience and buyer's decision-making process while increasing ROI.
- Solutions to 10 Confounding Content Marketing ChallengesBroadcast on 8/16/2012 with Stephanie Tilton, Ann HandleyMany marketers are embracing content as a cornerstone of their marketing efforts. You probably are, too. In this PRO seminar, we'll answer your toughest content marketing questions.
Marketing Smarts: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Three Critical Steps to Launching Your Audio BrandReleased on 4/25/2014 with Colleen FaheyIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to identify your brand's key values and you'll discover how to turn these values into a musical vocabulary unique to your brand.
- Take 10: Agile Marketing—Managing Marketing at the Speed of the Digital AgeReleased on 9/13/2013 with Scott BrinkerIn just 10 minutes, you'll discover how agile marketing can be seamlessly incorporated into your marketing plan. We'll discuss ways to make your team more nimble and your campaigns more responsive to your customers' constantly changing needs.
- Take 10: Demonstrate Marketing Success by Setting Clear ObjectivesReleased on 6/14/2013 with Ruth P. StevensIn just 10 minutes, we'll provide you with guidelines you'll want to follow in order to set clear objectives. If you follow these tips, you'll be able to clearly demonstrate marketing success in a language that your senior management team understands.