Marketing Smarts: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
True Influence Isn't About Follower Counts: Adobe's Joe Martin and Mark Boothe on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneJoe Martin and Mark Booth of Adobe talk about how Adobe effectively uses influencer marketing to dramatically increase the company's reach during (and long after) its annual flagship event, Adobe Summit in Las Vegas.
Your Marketing Superpowers: Targeting and Personalization. Scott Dubois on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneScott Dubois, co-founder of digital agency Pidalia, discusses generational marketing, the power of personalization, qualities to look for in an agency, and more.
The Road to Recognition: Authors Barry Feldman and Seth Price on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneDigital marketing experts Seth Price and Barry Feldman discuss how to balance your employees' personal brands with the corporate brand, and they share insights from their personal-branding book, The Road to Recognition: The A-to-Z Guide to Personal Branding for Accelerating ...
Marketing Drives Revenue, and Now You Can Prove It: Radius SVP Shari Johnston on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneRadius Senior Vice-President of Marketing Shari Johnston discusses how marketing operations has evolved so that Marketing now directly contributes to an organization's revenue strategy.
Creativity, Technology, and the Future of Marketing: Jon Wuebben on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneMost marketers have the next year planned. Really ambitious marketers might think ahead five years. The author of Future Marketing has a 13-year-plan (and he thinks you need one, too). Hear him prognosticate about what's ahead in the world of ...
Artificial Marketing Smarts: Dale Beaumont Talks AI With MarketingProfs [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneDale Beaumont, author, speaker, and founder of BriN (a business adviser powered by artificial intelligence) discusses the impact of AI on business and explains the changing landscape for marketers.
Revitalizing a 150-Year-Old Brand: Simon Perkins of The Orvis Company on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneSimon Perkins, director of brand marketing at The Orvis Company, tells the story of how the oldest mail-order retailer in the United States evolved into an international outdoor lifestyle retailer with more than $340 million in annual sales.
Enterprise Branding, Corporate Missions, and Women in Leadership: Alicia Tillman and Lisa Skeete Tatum Talk to Marketing Smarts at SAP Ariba LIVE [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneAlicia Tillman, chief marketing officer of SAP Ariba, and Lisa Skeete Tatum, co-founder and chief executive officer of Landit, discuss enterprise branding, the importance of embracing a corporate mission, and women in leadership positions.
Creating Tinseltown-Worthy Branded Video Content: Vern Oakley on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneHollywood-filmmaker-turned-brand-storyteller Vern Oakley provides tips and advice for marketers on how to use video to showcase the human side of their organization.
Solve the Mystery of Why People Buy: 'Brand Seduction' Author Weber on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneBranding consultant and former Global Director of Creative Strategy at Coca-Cola Daryl Weber shares insights from his book, Brand Seduction: How Neuroscience Can Help Marketers Build Memorable Brands, and offers tips on how to forge emotional connections with your audience.
Marketing Smarts: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- What Every Marketer Needs to Know About Growth HackingBroadcast on 9/11/2014 with Sean EllisIn this PRO seminar, you'll learn how to align your team and resources to take advantage of the new opportunities that come through growth hacking, as well as how you can put these strategies to work for your business. From finding new areas of opportunity to give you a leg up on your competition, to doubling down on successful channels, you'll walk away with a growth hacking framework that will help energize your marketing and find new wins for your business.
- Running the Gauntlet: Essential Business Lessons to Lead, Drive Change, and Grow ProfitsBroadcast on 1/23/2014 with Jeffrey HayzlettThis PRO seminar, taught by Jeffrey Hayzlett, will reveal how to run and drive change through marketing and business, from getting ready to creating and sustaining momentum.
- How to Use Agile Marketing to Get Measurable ResultsBroadcast on 1/24/2013 with Jim Ewel, Bob CanawayThis PRO seminar will offer busy marketers a new way of doing their jobs that puts the focus on the customer experience and buyer's decision-making process while increasing ROI.
- Solutions to 10 Confounding Content Marketing ChallengesBroadcast on 8/16/2012 with Stephanie Tilton, Ann HandleyMany marketers are embracing content as a cornerstone of their marketing efforts. You probably are, too. In this PRO seminar, we'll answer your toughest content marketing questions.
Marketing Smarts: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Three Critical Steps to Launching Your Audio BrandReleased on 4/25/2014 with Colleen FaheyIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to identify your brand's key values and you'll discover how to turn these values into a musical vocabulary unique to your brand.
- Take 10: Agile Marketing—Managing Marketing at the Speed of the Digital AgeReleased on 9/13/2013 with Scott BrinkerIn just 10 minutes, you'll discover how agile marketing can be seamlessly incorporated into your marketing plan. We'll discuss ways to make your team more nimble and your campaigns more responsive to your customers' constantly changing needs.
- Take 10: Demonstrate Marketing Success by Setting Clear ObjectivesReleased on 6/14/2013 with Ruth P. StevensIn just 10 minutes, we'll provide you with guidelines you'll want to follow in order to set clear objectives. If you follow these tips, you'll be able to clearly demonstrate marketing success in a language that your senior management team understands.