Marketing Smarts: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
How to Become a Merchandising Rock Star: Andrea Syverson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneBranding and merchandising expert Andrea Syverson explains how brands can become merchandising rock stars, how B2B and B2C brands alike can use merchandising to address customer pain points, and how "verbifying" your brand can help you to focus your marketing ...
Special Delivery: Dan Dunn of Paperplanes Discusses Programmatic Direct Mail on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneDan Dunn, founder of programmatic direct mail company Paperplanes, discusses how the shift to digital advertising has opened up valuable opportunities for marketers using direct mail.
Your Brand in Three Notes: David Meerman Scott and Juanito Pascual Talk Sonic Branding on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneBest-selling author and marketing expert David Meerman Scott and musician Juanito Pascual, co-founders of sonic branding studio Signature Tones, discuss how a "sonic logo" and custom music can help you connect with your audience.
How to Find (or Be) a Valuable Mentor: Claire Diaz-Ortiz on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneClaire Diaz-Ortiz, co-author of One Minute Mentoring (written with Ken Blanchard) explains how mentoring benefits both the mentor and the protege, how to find a mentor, how to know when it's the right fit, and more.
Hacks That Make Your Content Sticky Like Duct Tape: John Jantsch on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneMarketing consultant, speaker, and author John Jantsch of Duct Tape Marketing shares tips, tricks, and insights for better content marketing, and discusses his latest book, SEO for Growth: The Ultimate Guide for Marketers, Web Designers & Entrepreneurs.
Addressable Advertising and Why Marketers Love It: Experian's Jay Stocki on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneJay Stocki of Experian Marketing Solutions explains addressable advertising—what it is, how it works, and why it's the future of TV advertising.
Team-Building Fun and Games: Kevin Cloutier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneKevin Cloutier talks about how his experience creating games for reality TV shows, including "Survivor," inspired him to start team-building events company Feet First Eventertainment with his brother, Dave.
Everything Is Marketing and Marketing Is Everything: Michael Brenner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneMarketing strategist, author, and MarketingProfs B2B Forum speaker Michael Brenner discusses employer marketing—the importance of HR for marketing success and the rise of "champion leaders."
How to Incite Action With Marketing: Use 'The Red Thread.' Tamsen Webster on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneMessage strategist Tamsen Webster explains "The Red Thread"—a framework for structuring communications that will move your audience to action.
True Influence Isn't About Follower Counts: Adobe's Joe Martin and Mark Boothe on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneJoe Martin and Mark Booth of Adobe talk about how Adobe effectively uses influencer marketing to dramatically increase the company's reach during (and long after) its annual flagship event, Adobe Summit in Las Vegas.
Marketing Smarts: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- What Every Marketer Needs to Know About Growth HackingBroadcast on 9/11/2014 with Sean EllisIn this PRO seminar, you'll learn how to align your team and resources to take advantage of the new opportunities that come through growth hacking, as well as how you can put these strategies to work for your business. From finding new areas of opportunity to give you a leg up on your competition, to doubling down on successful channels, you'll walk away with a growth hacking framework that will help energize your marketing and find new wins for your business.
- Running the Gauntlet: Essential Business Lessons to Lead, Drive Change, and Grow ProfitsBroadcast on 1/23/2014 with Jeffrey HayzlettThis PRO seminar, taught by Jeffrey Hayzlett, will reveal how to run and drive change through marketing and business, from getting ready to creating and sustaining momentum.
- How to Use Agile Marketing to Get Measurable ResultsBroadcast on 1/24/2013 with Jim Ewel, Bob CanawayThis PRO seminar will offer busy marketers a new way of doing their jobs that puts the focus on the customer experience and buyer's decision-making process while increasing ROI.
- Solutions to 10 Confounding Content Marketing ChallengesBroadcast on 8/16/2012 with Stephanie Tilton, Ann HandleyMany marketers are embracing content as a cornerstone of their marketing efforts. You probably are, too. In this PRO seminar, we'll answer your toughest content marketing questions.
Marketing Smarts: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Three Critical Steps to Launching Your Audio BrandReleased on 4/25/2014 with Colleen FaheyIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to identify your brand's key values and you'll discover how to turn these values into a musical vocabulary unique to your brand.
- Take 10: Agile Marketing—Managing Marketing at the Speed of the Digital AgeReleased on 9/13/2013 with Scott BrinkerIn just 10 minutes, you'll discover how agile marketing can be seamlessly incorporated into your marketing plan. We'll discuss ways to make your team more nimble and your campaigns more responsive to your customers' constantly changing needs.
- Take 10: Demonstrate Marketing Success by Setting Clear ObjectivesReleased on 6/14/2013 with Ruth P. StevensIn just 10 minutes, we'll provide you with guidelines you'll want to follow in order to set clear objectives. If you follow these tips, you'll be able to clearly demonstrate marketing success in a language that your senior management team understands.