Marketing Smarts: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
Don't Wait, Get Your Brand 'Crisis-Ready' Now: Melissa Agnes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneCrisis management master Melissa Agnes offers a sneak preview of her MarketingProfs virtual conference presentation, Crisis Ready: A Strategy for Building an Invincible Brand in an Uncertain World.
Using Constant Curiosity to Create 'Firecracker Content': Jon Burkhart on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneContent strategist, B2B Marketing Forum speaker, and author Jon Burkhart explains how brands can use constant curiosity to create "firecracker moments" for customers. He also shares the secret to knowing when to engage in real-time marketing.
Marketing With Conviction: Michelle Cirocco of Televerde on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneMichelle Cirocco, head of global marketing at demand generation company Televerde, shares how the company trains female inmates as sales professionals, and why it hosted the first TEDx event held inside an Arizona correctional facility.
What Shoppers Want: Salesforce and Publicis.Sapient Research on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneHeike Young of Salesforce and Hilding Anderson of Publicis.Sapient share some surprising findings from new research on what shoppers want, based on a survey of 6,000 consumers and 1.4 billion e-commerce visits.
Why Your Company Needs a Chatbot (and How to Get One): Bot Academy Founder Andrew Warner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneBot Academy and Mixergy founder Andrew Warner chats with Kerry O'Shea Gorgone of MarketingProfs about how chatbots can enhance your marketing efforts.
Startup Marketing and the Power of CX: Figurr Founder David Cooperstein on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneStartup marketing expert David Cooperstein, founder of the agency Figurr, shares insight into how marketing for startups differs from enterprise marketing, the advantages of each, and the importance of customer experience to any marketing organization.
Most B2B Businesses Are Barely Even Marketing: 'Bullseye Marketing' Author Louis Gudema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea Gorgone'Bullseye Marketing' author and consultant Louis Gudema discusses the surprising disparity in marketing investment between software companies and other kinds of businesses, and offers advice on how marketing organizations can bridge that gap.
How to Integrate Brand and Culture (and Why You Should): 'Fusion' Author Denise Lee Yohn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneDenise Lee Yohn shares insights from her book 'Fusion: How Integrating Brand and Culture Powers the World's Greatest Companies.'
Breaking Rules to Break Records: Damian Keyes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneMusician, marketing expert, speaker, and author Damian Keyes shares social media insights from his experience building a $60 million business in the music industry. He also discusses his new book, The Rule-Breaker's Guide to Social Media.
Influencer Marketing That Works: Shorty Award Winner Jeff Barrett on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneShorty Award winner Jeff Barrett, a social media and PR consultant, speaker, writer, and influencer, shares tips for making influencer marketing work for brands and influencers alike.
Marketing Smarts: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- What Every Marketer Needs to Know About Growth HackingBroadcast on 9/11/2014 with Sean EllisIn this PRO seminar, you'll learn how to align your team and resources to take advantage of the new opportunities that come through growth hacking, as well as how you can put these strategies to work for your business. From finding new areas of opportunity to give you a leg up on your competition, to doubling down on successful channels, you'll walk away with a growth hacking framework that will help energize your marketing and find new wins for your business.
- Running the Gauntlet: Essential Business Lessons to Lead, Drive Change, and Grow ProfitsBroadcast on 1/23/2014 with Jeffrey HayzlettThis PRO seminar, taught by Jeffrey Hayzlett, will reveal how to run and drive change through marketing and business, from getting ready to creating and sustaining momentum.
- How to Use Agile Marketing to Get Measurable ResultsBroadcast on 1/24/2013 with Jim Ewel, Bob CanawayThis PRO seminar will offer busy marketers a new way of doing their jobs that puts the focus on the customer experience and buyer's decision-making process while increasing ROI.
- Solutions to 10 Confounding Content Marketing ChallengesBroadcast on 8/16/2012 with Stephanie Tilton, Ann HandleyMany marketers are embracing content as a cornerstone of their marketing efforts. You probably are, too. In this PRO seminar, we'll answer your toughest content marketing questions.
Marketing Smarts: Tutorials ó tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Three Critical Steps to Launching Your Audio BrandReleased on 4/25/2014 with Colleen FaheyIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to identify your brand's key values and you'll discover how to turn these values into a musical vocabulary unique to your brand.
- Take 10: Agile MarketingóManaging Marketing at the Speed of the Digital AgeReleased on 9/13/2013 with Scott BrinkerIn just 10 minutes, you'll discover how agile marketing can be seamlessly incorporated into your marketing plan. We'll discuss ways to make your team more nimble and your campaigns more responsive to your customers' constantly changing needs.
- Take 10: Demonstrate Marketing Success by Setting Clear ObjectivesReleased on 6/14/2013 with Ruth P. StevensIn just 10 minutes, we'll provide you with guidelines you'll want to follow in order to set clear objectives. If you follow these tips, you'll be able to clearly demonstrate marketing success in a language that your senior management team understands.