Marketing Smarts: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
Five Keys to High-Performing Marketing Organizations: Salesforce's Mathew Sweezey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneMathew Sweezey, principal of marketing insights for Salesforce, shares insights into the differences between high-performing marketing organizations and everyone else, based on research into 7,500+ businesses from around the world.
PR Measurement Is All About Outputs, Outtakes, and Outcomes: Shonali Burke on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgonePublic relations and social media expert Shonali Burke shares tips for PR measurement and effective influencer marketing.
Why ABM and Inbound Don't Play Nice: Joe Chernov, InsightSquared CMO, on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneJoe Chernov, chief marketing officer at sales intelligence company InsightSquared, discusses why account-based marketing and inbound are often at odds, how brand marketing is coming back, and why 2018 is the year of customer marketing.
Creating a Culture of Customer-Centricity: SAP's Chief Digital Marketing Officer Mika Yamamoto on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneSAP Chief Digital Marketing Officer Mika Yamamoto discusses the importance of a human touch in digital transformation, and how to set the tone at the top to create a truly customer-centric organization.
Personalizing Your B2B Marketing to Supercharge Lead Gen: Adobe's Drew Burns on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneDrew Burns, principal product marketing manager for Adobe Target, shares tips for using personalization to enhance B2B lead generation and improve marketing results.
The Secret to Hosting Unforgettable Live Events: CMA's Chris Marr on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneChris Marr, founder of CMA, gives Marketing Smarts the inside scoop on how he hosts some of the most popular marketing events in Europe—and how he uses that success to power his broader business goals.
Create a Content Strategy That Rocks: Jason Miller of LinkedIn Marketing Solutions on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneContent-strategy insights and tips from best-selling author Jason Miller (Welcome to the Funnel), head of content and social media marketing at LinkedIn Sales and Marketing Solutions EMEA.
What Is Marketing Automation Anyway, and What Can It Do for You? Bruce Swann of Adobe on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneBruce Swann, senior product marketing manager for Adobe Campaign, explains how different types of organizations can use marketing automation to enhance their marketing campaigns and operations.
Bring Your Sales and Marketing Stars Into Alignment for 2018: Ian Altman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneSales expert, speaker, and author Ian Altman talks 2018 business trends and offers tips for aligning your sales and marketing teams so they're all focused on the same revenue-related goals.
Optimize Your Marketing With '80/20': Consultant, Author Perry Marshall on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgonePerry Marshall, business consultant and best-selling author of books on sales and Google AdWords, shares valuable insights from his book 80/20 Sales and Marketing: The Definitive Guide to Working Less and Making More.
Marketing Smarts: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- What Every Marketer Needs to Know About Growth HackingBroadcast on 9/11/2014 with Sean EllisIn this PRO seminar, you'll learn how to align your team and resources to take advantage of the new opportunities that come through growth hacking, as well as how you can put these strategies to work for your business. From finding new areas of opportunity to give you a leg up on your competition, to doubling down on successful channels, you'll walk away with a growth hacking framework that will help energize your marketing and find new wins for your business.
- Running the Gauntlet: Essential Business Lessons to Lead, Drive Change, and Grow ProfitsBroadcast on 1/23/2014 with Jeffrey HayzlettThis PRO seminar, taught by Jeffrey Hayzlett, will reveal how to run and drive change through marketing and business, from getting ready to creating and sustaining momentum.
- How to Use Agile Marketing to Get Measurable ResultsBroadcast on 1/24/2013 with Jim Ewel, Bob CanawayThis PRO seminar will offer busy marketers a new way of doing their jobs that puts the focus on the customer experience and buyer's decision-making process while increasing ROI.
- Solutions to 10 Confounding Content Marketing ChallengesBroadcast on 8/16/2012 with Stephanie Tilton, Ann HandleyMany marketers are embracing content as a cornerstone of their marketing efforts. You probably are, too. In this PRO seminar, we'll answer your toughest content marketing questions.
Marketing Smarts: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Three Critical Steps to Launching Your Audio BrandReleased on 4/25/2014 with Colleen FaheyIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to identify your brand's key values and you'll discover how to turn these values into a musical vocabulary unique to your brand.
- Take 10: Agile Marketing—Managing Marketing at the Speed of the Digital AgeReleased on 9/13/2013 with Scott BrinkerIn just 10 minutes, you'll discover how agile marketing can be seamlessly incorporated into your marketing plan. We'll discuss ways to make your team more nimble and your campaigns more responsive to your customers' constantly changing needs.
- Take 10: Demonstrate Marketing Success by Setting Clear ObjectivesReleased on 6/14/2013 with Ruth P. StevensIn just 10 minutes, we'll provide you with guidelines you'll want to follow in order to set clear objectives. If you follow these tips, you'll be able to clearly demonstrate marketing success in a language that your senior management team understands.