Marketing Smarts: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
What Is Marketing Automation Anyway, and What Can It Do for You? Bruce Swann of Adobe on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneBruce Swann, senior product marketing manager for Adobe Campaign, explains how different types of organizations can use marketing automation to enhance their marketing campaigns and operations.
Bring Your Sales and Marketing Stars Into Alignment for 2018: Ian Altman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneSales expert, speaker, and author Ian Altman talks 2018 business trends and offers tips for aligning your sales and marketing teams so they're all focused on the same revenue-related goals.
Optimize Your Marketing With '80/20': Consultant, Author Perry Marshall on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgonePerry Marshall, business consultant and best-selling author of books on sales and Google AdWords, shares valuable insights from his book 80/20 Sales and Marketing: The Definitive Guide to Working Less and Making More.
2017 Yearend Episode of Marketing Smarts: What's Got Marketers Excited for 2018 [Podcast]by Mack Collier, Kerry O'Shea Gorgone17 marketing experts and a guest co-host gush about what's got them excited for 2018. Artificial intelligence, customer experience, humor, and much more are in store for you in this special holiday yearend episode of Marketing Smarts.
B2B Influencer Marketing (Seriously!) Lee Odden of TopRank on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneDigital marketing and PR strategist, consultant, author, and speaker Lee Odden explains why B2B brands need to work with influencers and offers tips for building mutually beneficial influencer relationships to co-create valuable content.
Humor in Marketing: Marketoonist Tom Fishburne on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneVeteran content marketer, cartoonist, and author Tom Fishburne (Your Ad Ignored Here: Cartoons From 15 Years of Marketing, Business, and Doodling in Meetings) talks about the role of humor in marketing and why cartoons might be the ultimate content marketing ...
Why Your Business (Still) Needs to Be on Twitter: 'The Tao of Twitter' Author Mark Schaefer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneMarketing consultant, speaker, and best-selling author Mark Schaefer discusses the revised edition of his book The Tao of Twitter and explains why your company needs to be using Twitter for marketing.
Facebook Advertising (Yes, for B2B, Too): Peter Reitano and Jeff Goldenberg of Abacus on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneJeff Goldenberg and Peter Reitano, co-founders of the Facebook-first performance marketing agency Abacus, share insights on Facebook advertising and the future of agency marketing.
How to Find (and Keep) Customers of a Subscription Product: Wendy Connell of Storyblocks on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneWendy Connell, vice-president of marketing at digital media company Storyblocks, shares tips for acquiring new customers, retaining existing customers, minimizing churn when you operate on a subscription model, and more.
Building B2B Brand Awareness Through Content: Amanda Milligan of Fractl on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneAmanda Milligan, branded content manager at creative digital agency Fractl, shares content marketing tips based on her experience helping B2B and B2C clients build brand awareness and achieve content marketing ROI.
Marketing Smarts: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- What Every Marketer Needs to Know About Growth HackingBroadcast on 9/11/2014 with Sean EllisIn this PRO seminar, you'll learn how to align your team and resources to take advantage of the new opportunities that come through growth hacking, as well as how you can put these strategies to work for your business. From finding new areas of opportunity to give you a leg up on your competition, to doubling down on successful channels, you'll walk away with a growth hacking framework that will help energize your marketing and find new wins for your business.
- Running the Gauntlet: Essential Business Lessons to Lead, Drive Change, and Grow ProfitsBroadcast on 1/23/2014 with Jeffrey HayzlettThis PRO seminar, taught by Jeffrey Hayzlett, will reveal how to run and drive change through marketing and business, from getting ready to creating and sustaining momentum.
- How to Use Agile Marketing to Get Measurable ResultsBroadcast on 1/24/2013 with Jim Ewel, Bob CanawayThis PRO seminar will offer busy marketers a new way of doing their jobs that puts the focus on the customer experience and buyer's decision-making process while increasing ROI.
- Solutions to 10 Confounding Content Marketing ChallengesBroadcast on 8/16/2012 with Stephanie Tilton, Ann HandleyMany marketers are embracing content as a cornerstone of their marketing efforts. You probably are, too. In this PRO seminar, we'll answer your toughest content marketing questions.
Marketing Smarts: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Three Critical Steps to Launching Your Audio BrandReleased on 4/25/2014 with Colleen FaheyIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to identify your brand's key values and you'll discover how to turn these values into a musical vocabulary unique to your brand.
- Take 10: Agile Marketing—Managing Marketing at the Speed of the Digital AgeReleased on 9/13/2013 with Scott BrinkerIn just 10 minutes, you'll discover how agile marketing can be seamlessly incorporated into your marketing plan. We'll discuss ways to make your team more nimble and your campaigns more responsive to your customers' constantly changing needs.
- Take 10: Demonstrate Marketing Success by Setting Clear ObjectivesReleased on 6/14/2013 with Ruth P. StevensIn just 10 minutes, we'll provide you with guidelines you'll want to follow in order to set clear objectives. If you follow these tips, you'll be able to clearly demonstrate marketing success in a language that your senior management team understands.