The Smart Marketers Tour 2012 kicked off last night at the Seattle Art Museum.
Underneath the twinkling lights of an installation piece by Cai Guo-Qiang, smart marketers from around the United States gathered to swap stories, share marketing smarts, and get an inside look at what it takes to record a Marketing Smarts podcast.
Putting together such an evening is a lot of work---but a lot of fun, too. Want a glimpse of what it's like to put on a Smart Marketers road show?
Here's a quick, fun video of the MarketingProfs team preparing for our first Smart Marketers Tour show.
Try our slideshow maker at Animoto.
Make your own slide show at Animoto.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Five Tips for Making Company-Culture Videos That Captivate Your Customers' Hearts (Article 2 of 3)
- The 10 Most Valuable Global Brands in 2020
- The Most Significant Challenges to B2B Brand-Building
- Brand Guidelines: It's High Time to Revamp How We Create and Use Them
- The Recipe for 'Brand Hysteria': Johnny Cupcakes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]