The Smart Marketers Tour 2012 kicked off last night at the Seattle Art Museum.
Underneath the twinkling lights of an installation piece by Cai Guo-Qiang, smart marketers from around the United States gathered to swap stories, share marketing smarts, and get an inside look at what it takes to record a Marketing Smarts podcast.
Putting together such an evening is a lot of work---but a lot of fun, too. Want a glimpse of what it's like to put on a Smart Marketers road show?
Here's a quick, fun video of the MarketingProfs team preparing for our first Smart Marketers Tour show.
Try our slideshow maker at Animoto.
Make your own slide show at Animoto.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Sustainable Branding: Why Leading With Green Misses the Mark, and What to Do Instead
- Old Logo vs. New Logo: How Consumers Feel About Six Brand Redesigns
- Six Ways to Strengthen Your Brand Through Product Packaging
- How to Inspire People to Love Your Brand the Way They Love Harry Potter (or Starbucks or Disney or MarketingProfs!): David Meerman Scott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Achieve Cultural Velocity (And Why You Need to): Jonah Berger and Stefan Burford on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]