The Smart Marketers Tour 2012 kicked off last night at the Seattle Art Museum.
Underneath the twinkling lights of an installation piece by Cai Guo-Qiang, smart marketers from around the United States gathered to swap stories, share marketing smarts, and get an inside look at what it takes to record a Marketing Smarts podcast.
Putting together such an evening is a lot of work---but a lot of fun, too. Want a glimpse of what it's like to put on a Smart Marketers road show?
Here's a quick, fun video of the MarketingProfs team preparing for our first Smart Marketers Tour show.
Try our slideshow maker at Animoto.
Make your own slide show at Animoto.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Secrets to Finding the Perfect Name for Your Brand: Jeremy Miller of 'Sticky Branding' on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 10 Most Valuable Global Brands
- Nine Criteria for an Ironclad Brand Strategy: Lindsay Pedersen on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Brand Marketing vs. Performance Marketing: Finding the Right Balance
- The Personality Traits of the Most Reputable Brands