Those of you who attended the MarketingProfs B2B Forum this week got a chance to see Steven Berlin Johnson's Monday keynote. As it turns out, it was amazing timing, since Steven's cover story on Time magazine debuted only a few days prior.
The cover featured a tweet that Steven posted on Twitter about the cover story he wrote for Time, about Twitter. (Got that?) Anyway, you can read the whole piece ("How Twitter Will Change the Way We Live") online.
At the MarketingProfs event, Steven sat down with our own Kyla Cullinane to chat about Twitter, what it means for businesses, and why he thinks Twitter shouldn't be dismissed.
See the video here:
Continue reading "Steven Berlin Johnson on 'Why Twitter Matters'" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Five Types of Social Media Influencers [Infographic]
- What Neuroscience Tells Us About Social Media Marketing
- A Quick Guide to Selecting the Right Hashtags [Infographic]
- Six Tips for Getting Started With B2B Social Media Advertising [Infographic]
- How Including Links in LinkedIn Posts Affects Engagement