Those of you who attended the MarketingProfs B2B Forum this week got a chance to see Steven Berlin Johnson's Monday keynote. As it turns out, it was amazing timing, since Steven's cover story on Time magazine debuted only a few days prior.
The cover featured a tweet that Steven posted on Twitter about the cover story he wrote for Time, about Twitter. (Got that?) Anyway, you can read the whole piece ("How Twitter Will Change the Way We Live") online.
At the MarketingProfs event, Steven sat down with our own Kyla Cullinane to chat about Twitter, what it means for businesses, and why he thinks Twitter shouldn't be dismissed.
See the video here:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- You CAN Use Social Media for B2B (Even in a Pandemic): 'Ultimate Guide to Social Media' Authors Talk With Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Marketers Can Succeed With Instagram Stories [Infographic]
- Your B2B Influencer Strategy: How to Get it Right
- Retargeting on LinkedIn: What B2B Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- 10 Simple Tips and Tropes for Writing Engaging Social Media Copy