"What's the deal with podcasting, anyway?" Kyla Cullinane asks Christopher S. Penn in this most recent video produced by MarketingProfs. Kyla gets to the heart of the issue immediately, and Chris responds equally directly, offering both strategic and practical advice.
He talks about why businesses might want to consider podcasting as part of their content mix, offers advice on producing a podcast that meets your objectives, and talks about how to get the word out about your show.
Chris is the chief technology officer of the Student Loan Network, founder and producer of the multiple-award-winning Financial Aid Podcast Internet radio show, and cofounder of the groundbreaking PodCamp New Media Community Conference.
Penn has been called a "visionary" in new media with an intuitive sense for how marketing and community outreach should be done, and he offers insights and more, here:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Four B2B Event Marketing Takeaways From TikTok
- The Content That Marketers Want From Social Media Creators
- Generation YouTube: The Social Media Habits of US Teens
- Instagram Reels Benchmarks for 2022 [Infographic]
- How to Build a LinkedIn Employee Advocacy Program That Doesn't Fall Apart
- 25 Twitter Marketing Tips That Actually Work [Infographic]