Nearly all chief technology officers (CTOs) say mobile is a priority and they will be dedicating resources to it, according to the data highlighted in this Mutual Mobile video infographic:
• 94% of CTOs say enterprise "mobility" will be important.
• 67% say mobility will have more impact than the Internet did in the 1990s.
• 65% say mobile support for employees is critical.
• 68% of enterprises consider mobile a strategic initiative.
• 42% say implementing a comprehensive corporate mobile strategy is a top priority.
Continue reading "It's Mobile's Turn [Video Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformation
- Audiences' Attitudes Toward Mobile Ads and Apps [Infographic]
- Why B2B Apps Need App Store Optimization Now More Than Ever
- The Most Effective Marketing Tactics for Driving App Installs
- Text Marketing: 2020's Digital Disruptor