Getting people's attention on social media is more difficult than ever.
Certainly, quitting isn't an option, either. So, what should marketers do? Create focused and well-written campaigns that cut through the static, of course.
Follow along and we'll cover how to write killer social media campaigns from start to finish. You'll learn...
- How to generate truly creative social media campaign concepts that connect with real audience needs.
- How to successfully execute those ideas and drive results.
- How to analyze and measure your results (so you can duplicate what works and stop what doesn't).
Let's get started.
It All Starts With an Idea
Big ideas are the basis for much of creative marketing. Although much has been said about the death of "the big idea" in the classic advertising sense, it's still possible to adapt it to our digital times.
Here's what David Ogilvy had to say about ideas in 1983: "It takes a big idea to attract the attention of consumers and get them to buy your product. Unless your advertising contains a big idea, it will pass like a ship in the night. I doubt if more than one campaign in a hundred contains a big idea."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Advocacy Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Social Media Visibility Has a Price: 7 Things You Must Do