So you started a new business. Congratulations!
Now comes the hard work: marketing and promotion.
You know you need to be on social media, but you have no idea where to start. With so many platforms, and so little time, what's an entrepreneur to do?
First of all, everyone is on Facebook, so you definitely need to have a presence there. But what about Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr, Google+, Reddit, Periscope? And those are just the first platforms that come to mind...
Don't get overwhelmed. The following seven considerations will help you determine which social media channels you should focus on.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences