So you started a new business. Congratulations!
Now comes the hard work: marketing and promotion.
You know you need to be on social media, but you have no idea where to start. With so many platforms, and so little time, what's an entrepreneur to do?
First of all, everyone is on Facebook, so you definitely need to have a presence there. But what about Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr, Google+, Reddit, Periscope? And those are just the first platforms that come to mind...
Don't get overwhelmed. The following seven considerations will help you determine which social media channels you should focus on.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?