With more than 500 million users, LinkedIn is the world's go-to site for professional networking, job searching, and corporate branding.
It's also the ultimate platform for high-level marketing, lead generation, and thought leadership.
Fully 92% of B2B marketers prefer LinkedIn over other social networks,44% of LinkedIn users earn more than $75,000 per year, and 41% of millionaires use the platform.
That's why LinkedIn is a prime platform for lead generation.
Image from LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
"Social media platforms as a whole aren't scoring high on the lead awesomeness scale," asserts Kissmetrics, "But among the low-scoring social sites, there is one that stands out as a success marker. You guessed it: LinkedIn."
Nearly 80% of marketers consider the platform the most effective social media source of lead generation.
Image from Business2Community
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Establishing Work-Life Boundaries Is Key to Happiness: Author Carlos Hidalgo on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Be Happier at Work [Infographic]
- The Top Characteristics of Successful SMB Leaders
- Game of Time: How to Slay Productivity-Killing Dragons [Infographic]
- The Most In-Demand Content Marketing Skills