With its 645 million users, LinkedIn is a powerful business social media platform invaluable for networking.
That sounds like a great opportunity for small businesses... But many of today's small businesses never get around to signing up and setting up a LinkedIn profile.
Yet, it takes just a couple of hours to not only create your presence but also launch a strategy for being known, building a reputation, and getting found.
Whether you're looking to build brand awareness or meet other business-minded people, a LinkedIn profile can work wonders.
A comprehensive visual guide from Headway Capital provides helpful tips on how to set up, optimize, and manage a small business account on LinkedIn—everything from how to use LinkedIn, how to set up or claim a company page, how to optimize it for search results, what types of content or posts to share, and how to increase followers.
Check out the infographic for step-by-step instructions and helpful details:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers
- Anger and Animals: What Makes TikTok Thumbnails Successful
- The History of Reddit: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Get Started With YouTube Influencer Marketing [Infographic]