Cable and Network television together accounted for nearly 44% of ad spending share in December 2009 , according to recently released data from the Nielsen Company. Television, when including local TV, accounted for some 60% of ad spending for the month.
Download the Excel file of the above data.
Note: Nielsen's spending estimates for the Internet are from AdRelevance. All others from Nielsen Monitor-Plus. Different methodologies employed by each company may lead to disproportionate comparisons.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- Search Advertising Spend Trends for 2023
- Defying the Slowdown: The Rapid Rise of Ad Spend on TikTok
- Is Digital Advertising Really More Effective Than Traditional Advertising?
- Diversity in Video Ads: Gender, Age, and Ethnicity Benchmarks
- Tough Times Ahead: Global Digital Ad Forecast for 2022-2024
- The End of Third-Party Cookies Is a New Beginning for Digital Advertisers: Arsen Avakian on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]