Moreover, B2B buyers say content discovered on social networks will likely have more influence on their purchasing decisions than directly accessed editorial or vendor content in the future.
Today, editorial content has the biggest influence in making IT investment decisions (35% of buyers give it the most weight), followed by vendor content (34%), and then social content (31%). In two years, buyers believe, content found on social networks will move ahead of both editorial and vendor content in terms of importance (37% say it will have the most weight).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences