Moreover, B2B buyers say content discovered on social networks will likely have more influence on their purchasing decisions than directly accessed editorial or vendor content in the future.
Today, editorial content has the biggest influence in making IT investment decisions (35% of buyers give it the most weight), followed by vendor content (34%), and then social content (31%). In two years, buyers believe, content found on social networks will move ahead of both editorial and vendor content in terms of importance (37% say it will have the most weight).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things