Search campaigns that are managed in conjunction with social advertising campaigns on average have 26% higher revenue per click than search campaigns managed in isolation, the analysis of $6 billion worth of marketing programs found.
Moreover, advertisers gain 68% higher revenue per conversion, on average, from their search campaigns when they are managed together with social advertising campaigns.
Below, additional key findings from the report, which was based on data from global brands that manage their spend through Marin's platform.
- Users who click on an advertiser's search and social ad have an approximately 2x greater conversion rate on average than users who click on a search ad only.
- The impact of a cross-channel touch is even greater when examining social clicks: Users who click on both a search and social ad have a conversion rate approximately 4.5x times higher on average than users who click only on a social ad.
- Users who click on both a search and social ad contribute approximately 2x more revenue per click on average than users who click on only a search ad.
- Again, multichannel touchpoints are even more valuable for social advertising: Users who click on both a search and social ad contribute 4x more revenue per click on average than users who click on a social ad only.
About the research: The report was based on an analysis of $6 billion in annualized ad spend on marketing campaigns run by global brands through Marin's platform.
Continue reading "How Pairing Search and Social Boosts Campaign Performance" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search Engine Marketing:
- SEO, Sleeping Outside, and Super Tuscan Wine: Wil Reynolds on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Eight SEO Strategies to Consider for 2022 [Infographic]
- The Most Important Search Ranking Factors According to SEO Experts
- Social Media vs. SEO: 9 Key Differences Between the Tactics [Infographic]
- SEO Expert Survey: Traffic, Budget, and Time Trends