The report examined salaries for 125 interactive, design, marketing, advertising, and public relations positions. Projected 2015 salaries were based on a survey of marketing and advertising executives as well as data from The Creative Group's staffing placement efforts.
Below, key findings from the report.
Hiring and Work Trends
- 33% of the advertising and marketing executives surveyed say the number of creative staff working remotely today is higher than it was three years ago.
- 45% say candidates at least sometimes try to negotiate salary when presented with a job offer.
- Besides salary and bonuses, candidates most often try to negotiate additional vacation time, flexible work schedules, and telecommuting options.
2015 Salary Estimates
Below, 2015 salary estimates for key marketing and advertising roles. The projected salary ranges for each position reflect starting pay only; bonuses, incentives, and other forms of compensation were not taken into account. The ranges represent national averages for each position.
To see the salary projections for all 125 roles examined, check out the full report.
About the research: The report was based on a survey of marketing and advertising executives as well as data from The Creative Group's staffing placement efforts.
Continue reading "2015 Marketing and Advertising Salary Guide" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Four Hiring Trends Marketing Managers Need to Know [Infographic]
- 2022 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions
- Working From Bed: The State of Home Workspaces in 2021
- The 5 Most Important Skills for the Future of Marketing
- How Emotional Intelligence Impacts Career Success [Infographic]
- 15 Leadership Lessons From Female Founders and CEOs [Infographic]