The report was based on data from Global Web Index's panel of Internet users age 16-64 from 31 countries (China excluded). Panelists were asked about their habits on four major social networks: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Google+.
Some 81% of panelists are Facebook members, the most of any of the four social networks examined. Facebook also has the highest percentage of active users (42% of panelists).
However, YouTube has the most monthly visitors (i.e., people who do not necessarily log in) of the four networks. Some 82% of panelists say they visited YouTube in the previous month.
YouTube also has the most visitors in all regions tracked (the Americas, EMEA, and APAC), Global Web Index found.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Instagram in an Instant: Understanding the Social Network [Infographic]
- How to Make the Most of Influencer Marketing During COVID-19
- The Anatomy of a Popular YouTube Thumbnail Image
- How to Find and Hire Social Media Influencers [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Incorporate LinkedIn Stories Into Your Marketing [Infographic]