The report was based on data from a survey of 600 marketing professionals (a combination of B2B and B2C) based in the United States.
Some 26% of respondents say email is the digital marketing channel with the greatest positive impact on revenue; SEO is second (17%), followed by paid search (15%), social media (5%), and online display advertising (5%).
Below, additional key findings from the report.
B2B vs. B2C
Email is the most effective tactic for B2B marketers, with 31% saying it has the biggest impact on revenue.
Paid search is the most effective digital tactic for B2C marketers, with 24% saying it has the biggest impact on revenue.
Some 46% of B2B marketers are not sure whether any social channels have generated revenue for their business.
Most B2C marketers (56%) say Facebook has generated some revenue for their business.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 600 marketing professionals (B2B and B2C) based in the United States.
Continue reading "Which Digital Marketing Tactic Has the Biggest Revenue Impact?" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Campaign Expansion in 2021 Requires B2B Marketing Agencies and PR Firms to Keep Pace With New Market Demands
- Best-Practices for Reaching and Marketing to the C-Suite Audience
- Three Ways to Optimize Your B2B Direct Marketing Program in 2021
- What Are You Going to Do About Your Outdated B2B Buyer Personas?
- Wonderfully Weird Ideas: Scott Trobaugh and Cliff Lewis on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]