The report was based on data from a survey of 600 marketing professionals (a combination of B2B and B2C) based in the United States.
Some 26% of respondents say email is the digital marketing channel with the greatest positive impact on revenue; SEO is second (17%), followed by paid search (15%), social media (5%), and online display advertising (5%).
Below, additional key findings from the report.
B2B vs. B2C
Email is the most effective tactic for B2B marketers, with 31% saying it has the biggest impact on revenue.
Paid search is the most effective digital tactic for B2C marketers, with 24% saying it has the biggest impact on revenue.
Some 46% of B2B marketers are not sure whether any social channels have generated revenue for their business.
Most B2C marketers (56%) say Facebook has generated some revenue for their business.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 600 marketing professionals (B2B and B2C) based in the United States.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Ways to Personalize Your Next ABM Campaign to Close More Deals
- The Biggest Challenges With Executing Account-Based Marketing Programs
- Business as Unusual: Shifting Live Events to Digital and Hybrid Experiences
- How COVID-19 Is Affecting the B2B Exhibition Industry
- 21 B2B Lead Gen Strategies to Aid Your Marketing Efforts [Infographic]