The report was based on data from a survey conducted in January 2015 of 1,012 consumers in the United States who had bought online within the previous 12 months. (Respondents who had not made a purchase online in the previous year were not included in the analysis.)
Some 24% of respondents say they are "frequent shoppers" (going online at least once per week, on average, to make a purchase); 36% are "occasional shoppers" (once a month, on average); 40% are "infrequent shoppers" (once a year, on average).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]