The report was based on data from a survey of more than 500 B2B marketers and salespeople from around the world who were polled about their sales messaging strategies and training.
Additional key findings from the study:
- 41% of companies ask their salespeople to role-play practice product/service value messaging in front of others.
- 49% of respondents say managers are responsible for ensuring that value messaging is practiced and coached; 36% say the training organization is responsible; 34% say no one is inspecting messaging proficiency.
- 33% of respondents say their company's salespeople do not to submit videos of themselves delivering messaging for feedback; 36% say salespeople are usually not required to submit videos; 21% say they do sometimes; 6% most of the time; 3% all of the time.
Check out the infographic below for more insights:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of more than 500 B2B marketers and salespeople from around the world who were polled about their sales messaging strategies.
Continue reading "The State of B2B Sales Messaging [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- Poised for Profit: Execs Reflect on Digital Customer Engagement
- Sales Outreach in Five Steps: How to Run Campaigns That Get Results and Don't Burn Your Leads
- How Not to Give a Great Presentation
- 15 Stats You Should Know About Sales Tools [Infographic]
- 'The Leads Are Weak': It's Time to Go Beyond MQLs and Drive Pipeline With MQMs Instead