The report was based on data from a survey of more than 500 B2B marketers and salespeople from around the world who were polled about their sales messaging strategies and training.
Additional key findings from the study:
- 41% of companies ask their salespeople to role-play practice product/service value messaging in front of others.
- 49% of respondents say managers are responsible for ensuring that value messaging is practiced and coached; 36% say the training organization is responsible; 34% say no one is inspecting messaging proficiency.
- 33% of respondents say their company's salespeople do not to submit videos of themselves delivering messaging for feedback; 36% say salespeople are usually not required to submit videos; 21% say they do sometimes; 6% most of the time; 3% all of the time.
Check out the infographic below for more insights:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of more than 500 B2B marketers and salespeople from around the world who were polled about their sales messaging strategies.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- How Sales Teams Can Improve Operations With Sales Intelligence Tools
- Has B2B Sales Gotten Easier or Harder Since 2020?
- Why It's Not Your Sales Team's Job to Nurture Leads
- How to Use Marketing Automation to Create Contextual Sales Conversations
- A Powerful Demand Generation Tactic: Lead Magnets and Customer Segmentation, Together
- Four Ways AI Can Win You More Customers