Which cities in America are the best places for technology workers to find jobs?
To find out, Mintigo examined every major metropolitan area in the US for "technology indicators," such as the number of development jobs, tech news originating from the area, and website mentions on relevant topics.
The analysis found traditional startup hubs such as New York, Boston, San Francisco, and Seattle are indeed "techie."
However, strong clusters also exist in other cities, such as Chicago, Detroit, Houston, and Washington DC, which employ tech workers in finance, automotive, energy, and government.
The top 10 tech cities in America, according to Mintigo's criteria, are...
- New York
- San Francisco
- Washington DC
About the research: The rankings were based on "technology indicators," such as the number of development jobs, tech news originating from the area, and website mentions on relevant topics.
Continue reading "The Top 10 Tech Cities in America" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Proving Marketing to Execs (Part 2): Marketing's Language Problem
- How to Adapt to the Permanently Hybrid Workplace of the Future
- Content Marketing Salaries: Pay Ranges for Seven Common Job Titles
- Business Agility Is the New Norm. Do You Have What It Takes?
- Innovation at the Intersection of Art, Technology, and Product Strategy: Adobe VP Loni Stark on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]