The report was based on data from a survey of 324 B2B marketers and salespeople from around the world (69% based in North America; 22%, Europe; 9%, other). Respondents work for B2B companies in a wide range of industries, including technology, manufacturing, and business services.
Some 67% of respondents say they have put case studies/client success stories to use as a digital content marketing asset in the previous12 months; other commonly used content types are whitepapers (62% have created), webinars (58%), and e-books (52%).
Below, additional key findings from the report.
Success and Goals
- 50% of respondents say they have been successful or very successful in achieving their primary objectives for content marketing.
- Top content marketing objectives are generating more leads (92% of respondents cite), raising brand visibility (90%), and generating better leads (87%).
- 91% of respondents say their company has distributed content via sales team outreach in the previous12 months.
- 90% have distributed content via Twitter and 88% have distributed via a blog.
Tools and Services
- 78% of respondents have used website analytics tools in the previous 12 months.
- 73% have used marketing automation solutions.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 324 B2B marketers and salespeople from around the world (69% based in North America; 22%, Europe; 9%, other).
Continue reading "B2B Content Marketing: Top Tactics, Goals, and Tools" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content: