Some 39% of advertising and marketing workers in the US say they would be more productive if their company implemented an unlimited vacation policy, according to a recent report from The Creative Group.
An additional 27% say they would be just as productive.
As for executives, 39% of marketing and advertising senior managers think productivity would increase and 43% think it would stay the same if employees could take as much paid time off as they wanted.
However, many professionals are hesitant to take advantage of the perk: Most executives (72%) and workers (56%) surveyed said the amount of vacation they would take would remain the same if there was no limit to their personal holidays.
The report was based on data from a survey of 400 marketing and advertising executives and 430 workers in the United States.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
General Management Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- How to Find and Nurture the Entrepreneurs in Your Company
- Does Marketing or Sales Own Customer Strategy?
- Five Tips for Effective Communication With Distributed Teams
- No, ChatGPT Won't Make Marketing and Search Irrelevant (At Least for Now)
- What Cloud Outages Mean for Your Business [Infographic]
- Taking the Long View: The Hardest But Most Valuable Way to Run an Agency