Google, driven primarily by video viewing at YouTube.com, ranked as the top online video content property in June, with 172.7 million desktop unique viewers from the United States.
Facebook was second, with 85.7 million US unique viewers, followed by Yahoo Sites (57.5 million viewers), VEVO (43 million), Maker Studios Inc. (40.3 million), Vimeo (37.9 million), AnyClip Media (33.3 million), Fullscreen (32.7 million), Comcast NBCUniversal (32.5 million), and Microsoft (31 million).
YouTube Partner Channels
Video music channel VEVO had the most US unique viewers (42.7 million) of any YouTube partner channel in June; Disney/Maker Studios was second (39.8 million unique viewers), followed by BroadbandTV (30.7 million), QuizGroup (28.3 million), and Warner Music (26.6 million).
Video Ad Properties
The BrightRoll Platform had the biggest video ad reach in June, serving ads to 40.3% of the total US population; Google was second (32.8% reach), followed by LiveRail (31.6%), Specific Media (31%), and AOL (29.7%).
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Eight Approaches for Coming Up With Great Infographic Ideas [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Avoid the Bane of Boring Content
- How to Level-Up Your Content Marketing With a Topic-Cluster Plan
- Small Business Content Marketing Trends for 2022
- 16 Tips for Becoming a Better Content Writer [Infographic]
- Four Steps to Stronger Case Studies