The report examines salaries for 120 interactive, design, marketing, advertising, and public relations positions. Projected 2016 salaries are based on a survey of marketing and advertising executives as well as data from The Creative Group's staffing placement efforts.
Annual starting salaries for marketing and advertising professionals are expected to rise 3.8% on average in 2016, compared with 3.5% in 2015, the analysis found.
Below, 2016 salary estimates for key marketing and advertising roles. The projected salary ranges for each position reflect starting pay only; bonuses, incentives, and other forms of compensation are not taken into account. The ranges represent national averages for each position.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Why Employees Are Hesitant to Ask for a Raise [Infographic]
- The Power of Second Chances in B2B Marketing: Kellie Walenciak on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How CMOs Can Use AI to Make Career-Changing, Strategic Business Impact
- How Well Do Senior Marketers Understand AI?
- The 20 Companies That Produce the Most CEOs [Infographic]
- Are Businesses Planning to Give Their Employees Raises in 2024?