The report examines salaries for 120 interactive, design, marketing, advertising, and public relations positions. Projected 2016 salaries are based on a survey of marketing and advertising executives as well as data from The Creative Group's staffing placement efforts.
Annual starting salaries for marketing and advertising professionals are expected to rise 3.8% on average in 2016, compared with 3.5% in 2015, the analysis found.
Below, 2016 salary estimates for key marketing and advertising roles. The projected salary ranges for each position reflect starting pay only; bonuses, incentives, and other forms of compensation are not taken into account. The ranges represent national averages for each position.
To see the salary projections for all 120 roles examined, as well as range adjustments by region, check out the full report.
About the research: The report was based on a survey of marketing and advertising executives as well as data from The Creative Group's staffing placement efforts.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Unlearn So You Can Succeed: Why (And How) You Should Rewrite Your Playbook
- 2023 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions
- How Much Content Marketers Make: Salaries for Seven Positions
- The Most (and Least) Innovative Cities in America [Infographic]
- Burned Out But Staying: The State of Today's Workforce [Infographic]
- What's Driving the 'Great Resignation': A Look at Why Workers Quit