The researchers ranked the popularity of survey software solutions based on three criteria: the number of customers (unique companies/organizations that are actively using the software), the number of users (employees who create and manage surveys), and social media presence (Facebook likes, Twitter followers, Google +1s, LinkedIn followers, Klout scores, and number of online reviews).
SurveyMonkey has the most customers (2.35 million) of any survey program examined, as well as the largest social media presence; it is tied with QuestionPro for the most number of users (2.5 million).
QuestionPro received the second-highest composite popularity score, followed by Qualtrics, SurveyGizmo, and FluidSurveys.
Check out the infographic for the full rankings from the report.
About the research: The rankings were based on the number of customers and users for each software solution, as well as social media presence.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Market Research:
- Market Research for B2B Marketing Success: Jim Longo on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Get to Know the New B2B Decision-Makers: LinkedIn's Ty Heath Shares New Research on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 10 of the Best Tools for Market Research
- Why Customers Take Brand Surveys
- How to Identify and Avoid Survey Response Bias [Infographic]
- Small Towns Present Big Opportunities for Marketers: Rural-Business Expert Becky McCray on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]