The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2015 of 506 email marketers from the Campaigner customer base.
Some 44.3% of respondents say earning new subscribers will be one of their top two email marketing challenges this year; 41.5% say creating compelling content will be a major challenge; and 26.3% cite increasing open rates.
Marketers say their biggest email marketing challenges of 2015 were increasing open rates (51.4% cite it as one of their top two challenges), creating compelling content (43.7%), and earning new subscribers (41.5%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2015 of 506 email marketers from the Campaigner customer base.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- How to Get Started With Multilingual Email Marketing
- Email Opens Are Not Dead: What's Changed and What Hasn't
- How to Craft the Perfect Cold Email With ChatGPT
- How Enterprises Are Using AI for Email Marketing
- Email Behavior Trends for 2023
- How to Use Email Suppression Lists for Better Email Marketing